Hi everyone. I’m releasing the 1.5.0 today!
It adds the support of the Steam Workshop and more languages!
- There are now two options to change the font. One for most of the interface and one for the UI element used to display the story.
- Added a console to display logs in real time (F1 to open)
- Added a new tag system for scenarios
- Added the Steam Workshop support (Upload, download, edit)
- Added the Polish translation of the interface.
- Added multiple fonts for the new languages.
- Added a popup to help the user select the right font for his language.
- Added 10 languages for the auto-translation.
- Increased the default connection delay to the server from 5s to 20s.
- Changed the formatting of some available languages.
- Fixed the visibility value being wrong when uploading/updating a workshop item.
- Greatly increased the max download speed of AIs.
- Removed Tigrinya from the available languages (can’t display it).
- The Korean translator has a weird behavior.