Hi everyone, today I release an important update!
This is an experimental version and is only available for Steam
This version is an experimental support of the Steam Workshop!!!
- Added an in game console (press F1 to open) to display logs in real time.
- Updated some warning messages.
- Added a button to open the console while playing.
- Reworked the tag system of the scenarios.
- Updated all scenarios to use the new system.
- Improved the readability of the new game menu.
- Partially implemented the Steam Workshop:
- Can open the workshop from the game
- Can upload scenarios or lore book from the game
- Can select downloaded scenarios in the new game menu
Known issue and limitation:
- When uploading an item to the workshop, some tags might disappear (It happens very often). You will have to manually fix it.
- It is not possible yet to update uploaded content from within the game.
For Itch.io’s users
Because this version release the Steam Workshop, it’s only on Steam for now. There might be a way to have access to the workshop without Steam. I need to search in the documentation. If there is a way to allow you to download content (you will never be able to upload to the Workshop) I will implement it.