Hi everyone, today I have released the 1.3.0!
The main feature of this version is the automatic translation. It has been in test by some of you for a month and I think it’s ready for a public release.
How to update the game?
- As usual, download the game
- Erase the existing files with the new ones
- Run the installer
- Click on the Update environment button.
- Added distilgpt2 AI
- Added the localization of the interface (German and French)
- Fixed a crash happening when saving a new story
- Added the possibility to interact with the AI in other languages than English. See this article
- Added a “language” field in the scenario editor
- Updated the existing scenarios to specify they are in English
- Fixed a typo in the “Fantasy peasant” scenario
- Cleared some outdated code
- Added Lord_Sieben and Nyghtfall to the credit for the localization.
- Set max_time default value from 10 to 30s
- Updated launching of the server to display its output.
- Updated the game to verify the installation
- Added “Awakening” and “The prototype” scenarios by Nyghtfall and Sentinel Infinitus
- Updated the dependencies
- pytorch 1.10.1 -> 1.11
- transformers 4.15 -> 4.16
- torchvision 0.11.2 -> 0.12
- Added sentencepiece (needed for the translation)
- Added a launch game button
- The installer now writes the result of the installation in a file.
Server (full version of the server’s changelog on github)
- Updated the server to translate text on the client’s request
- Updated the server to use the GPU for the translation too
Don’t forget there is currently a poll going on to choose what will be the next update!